Executive Chef Nicolas is behind the remarkable dishes served at Van’s Restaurant. Hailing from Perpignan, south of France, the 33 years old chef had made the Van’s Restaurant kitchen his own playground for the past 4 and a half years. Among his signature dishes include rack of lamb, beef, foi gras, soufflé’ and French onion soup.
His 17 years of experience in the kitchen included working with top-notch restaurants with Michelin stars:
- L’Almandin ( 1 star Michelin)
- L’Astor ( 2 stars Michelin) with Executif Chef Joël Robuchon
- Hotel Million ( 1 star Michelin)
- Hostellerie Les Gorges de Pennafort ( 1 star Michelin)
- Maya’s Restaurant, ( West Indies)
- Saint-Louis Club ( USA)
Malherbe recommends the fois gras terrine, the lamb, the barbecue menu.
Van’s Restaurant is affiliated with the Chaine Des Rotisseurs, a well-known international gastronomic society founded in Paris. This society has the credo of promoting and developing gastronomic values in fine cuisines.